Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Beauties Weekly Cap Monday June 24 2008



Hello ladies, sorry it’s taken a few extra days to put the blog together as I'm having computer problems but here it is.
First, what a week for riverqueen88 not only a big congrats to her for taking first, but also for knocking out our boy toy iceman1967 and not allowing him to even make final table. Great Job gf, looks like you may be the woman to beat on OUR summer contest.


I'm not going to spend much time on this subject, but I do want to address the drama that occurred on the final table last week. I consider myself good friends to every single woman that plays in my tournament, and to be honest it hurts me to have to either step in and break up woman that are saying hurtful words to each other, or even have to take a side between two ladies, therefore I wont do it. With 35
woman, of all different, races, religion, issues, quality of play, etc. not always will we see eye to eye, but that is when respect must come in. I have the utmost respect for each and every one of you as mothers, players and friends. I will not go into who is right/wrong here as I didn't even see the chat, but if you consider yourself a friend of mine, I would appreciate the same respect I give all you ladies in return, and that is to make beauties a fun place to play a friendly game of poker. So please biotches try to get along, as I know most of the woman that play don't want to hear it.... OK enough of this you all get the picture.


NO EMAILS WITH BRAGGING BEAUTIES, SO I GUESS, I'M NOT ALONE IN RUNNING HORRIBLE THIS PAST WEEK. PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME A WIN.

HERE IS OUR RUNNING LEADER BOARD AS OF JUNE 19TH

RIVERQUEEN88 8 POINTS
HOLDEMCLOSE 7 POINTS
MICHELE1024 6 POINTS
LOLLAH 5 POINTS
NAHUBO 5 POINTS
MARONIE47 4 POINTS
HOOTERHANNA 4 POINTS
LDCHICKADEE 3 POINTS
JOOOCEY 2 POINTS
LADYSHARON 2 POINTS
S A N D Y 1 POINT
BIRDSNDIRT 1 POINT
CHERYL7760 1 POINT
LADLUCK 1 POINT
DARBYGIRL 1 POINT
BUADONKADONK 1 POINT

GOOD LUCK LADIES THIS WEEK, OUR BOY TOY IS SPIDEYTWO LET’S TRAP HIM IN HIS OWN WEB. ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU FOR SHIPPING BOUNTY MONEY TO MISHMOSH, AND TO THE LADIES THAT SHIP IT ON MONDAY (HAHA), I BET THERE NEVER LATE ON BILLS.

I would like to congratulate S A N D Y for her new grand baby. The little beauty weighed in at 4lbs 6oz and 16inches long. The little miracle had some difficulty's breathing so is still in the hospital. GF our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
p.s. my son was 2lb 10oz at birth, and is as healthy as any 6 year old on the block


LOVE YOU ALL AND HAVE A LUCKY DAY
MICHELE1024

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO GF I JUST LOVE IT PASSWORD DRAMA LMAO COULD OF FOUND A BETTER ONE LOVE YA AND YOU DOING A GREAT JOB KEEP IT UP.

Anonymous said...

ooops I meant to say you could not have found a better one sorry for the miss type

Anonymous said...

Then again DRAMA QUEENS would of also been appropriate.
Still lmfao love ya Mar