Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Weekly Recap Thur July 3 2008

Hello ladies, sorry I'm a day late with the blog, its been a busy week for myself, Last week we only had 30 chicks, many of you had plans for the holiday weekend. HAPPY 4TH OF JULY to all my American friends.

It was a rough final table, with lots of the usual ub bad beats but in the end, it was a heads-up match with Garnet and Idblondee. After, exchanging chips for a while the ladies decided just to chop it. great job both of you.

We had some confusion with our boy toy, who wasn't able to play. Thank you Garnet, for stepping in and finding us one that would. I really appreciate it. Then as soon as I figured out how I was going to distribute the bounty money, Guess who showed up?
stretch2424, so on a last minute decision I decided to put all bounty money back on him and give 5 points to the lady that took out hazy-cat. Congratulations to sweetchecks1 for knocking out stretch2424 and earning his bounty of $69 and Garnet for taking out kitty (Hazy_Cat), for an extra 5 points for our summer leader board.


This weeks Boy Toy is a real gem. Most of us know him, gus handsom. We will have a great time with him, Don't let the name fool you, he may carry the pro name, but no match for us pro beauties. Remember all bounty money to mishmosh.

Finally, Bragging Beauties, thanks to CherokeeBrave, I am able to post wins since you chicks don't inform me (haha)

Sweetchecks1 took 3rd for a nice win of $115
Bailey3477
had an impressive first place win of $258
Cheryl7760
got her sunday 200 seat on monday, gl gf, this time
1st place is expected


Would like to welcome back Lillytheluck, who was out of town for a few weeks, hope you had a wonderful time with your family, you were missed on ub.

A birthday girl this week, Cheryl7760 celebrated her birthday on monday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

THE SUMMER POINTS LEADER-BOARD AS FOLLOWS:

holdmclose 13 points

garnet 10

michele1024
riverqueen88 8

A_classylady
s a n d y
idblondee 6
lollah
nahubo

susieque

jooocy 5

maronie47
hooterhanna 4
sweetchecks1


jjerseygril 3
idchickadee


trickivicki 2
emmarose


birdsndirt
msrinny
cheryl7760
emarfit
realestategal
buadonkadonk 1
darbeygirl
nc miss e
ladluck





See all u biotches on Thursday, have a lucky day
michele1024


1 comment:

Millie said...

Hi Ladies!

Looks like I'm the first to comment on the blog! Which tickles me to no end, first time I remember being first at anything! lol

Just thought I'd let you know the next one of you that takes me out with trips, look out! Just kidding! lol

Wanted to tell Michele thanks so much for all your efforts, it is greatly appreciated.

When I know ya'll better I tell you some really funny helpful hints.

Looking forward to Thursday! Good luck all!