Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Beauties Weekly Recap JULY 24, 2008 3rd Anniversary

Hello ladies,
I have to tell you all that I have had a rough 3 days so bear with me this week. My brother in law (40years old) had a stroke on Sunday morning, he is on life support, and don't expect to make it. I'm sorry that the blog was late, and getting beauty's posted late as well. I would like to ask each and every one of you to say a prayer for Joey as he needs a miracle desperately. Thank you


To our darling boy toys, thank you so much for a great and fun time wed night. It was our pleasure to have you each participate in beauties at one time or another. From all the beauties we thank you!!!

Starting next week, I have decided to make beauties an invite only tournament. The majority of the ladies are not on a password. To the ladies that are and would like to play week to week drop me an email and I will put you on the auto list. For the chicks that play every once in a while, please continue to drop in, just email me before wed and i will have you added.

In 3 weeks we have had our password leak out twice and especially last week could have been awful, if he would have final tabled our tourney and got the prizes from UB. At that point there would have been nothing I could have done. With how our tourney has grown the past few months I don't feel a need to have PW option anymore.

I'm so grateful to CherokeeBrave, because I have no idea who has bragging beauties this week nor do I have any idea about the leader board, I also don't know who even placed in our anniversary tourney so I'm going to leave the writing up to brave from here. Ty brave!!!

Rather than repost since this is quite long I left the standings in the previous post with the trophy pics. I had posted the trophies before the Battle of Boy Toys and added their standings as an edit and the same the next night after ladies trny all directly below this post.


NEW LEADERBOARD POINTS


Michele1024............................14
HoldmClose..............................13
Garnet......................................10
RiverQueen88.........................10

SusieQue....................................8
A_ClassyLady...........................8

IdChickadee ..............................8

Maronie47..................................8


SP Shark....................................7
s a n d y......................................7
IdBlondee...................................7

AnnieBoom................................6
Cheryl7760 ..............................6
Jooocey......................................6
Lollah.........................................6
Nahubo .....................................6


MissEvonne ............................4
HooterHanna ..........................4
SweetChecks1 ........................4


Etimes......................................3
Sulli103....................................3


BuaDonkaDonk ......................2
NC Miss E ...............................2


MsRinny .................................1
Emarfit ....................................1
RealEstateGal ........................1
DarbeyGirl ..............................1
LadLuck ...................................1
Tome Reader..........................1
LadySharon.............................1
Luckie In Lov..........................1
OldSquaw47............................1

*************Winners*************


A_ClassyLady:
7th $340 7pm 8K Thur
3rd $307.50 10pm 3K Thur

BamapkRangel:
92nd $300 Sun 200K

EmmaRoses:
7th $1,000 8pm 20K Thur

Garnet:
3rd $768.75 8pm 7.5K Fri

Michele1024:
3rd $410 3pm 4K
4th $103.40 9pm Prvt ecrew


OldSquaw47: (emailed)
Directly from the horses mou.... maybe that's from the Ducks mouth!;
9:40 $4 sniper....$176.38 + 14 bounties WWEEeeeeeeeee

SweetChecks1:
1st $266 8:20 snpr Fri


*************Beginners Luck*************
(1st 30 Days)




Niantic View: (emailed) Joined July 17th
Just a short FYI - I know you only post bragging rights for UB, but I went to Atlantic City yesterday (Wed) with my Dad, cousin, and brother.............played in the 11am and 7pm tourneys at the Showboat............I WON the 11am and my brother came in second, so we chopped the money! ($1600 total for 1st and 2nd places)

PerfectsGirl: last week as newbie
3rd $131.61 8:20pm snpr
1st $ 91.10 1pm NLH TR.
11th $ 34 3pm 4K R

Tome Reader: Joined July 10th
7th $54.54 12:40am PLOHL. Mon

Have a Lucky Day Chele

Anytime you see errors in anything including points do not hesitate to inform me, ty

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WELL LOOKS LIKE YOU FORGOT ME AGAIN

ON THE LEADER BOARD WHAT'S UP WITH THAT GEEEEZ LOL MAR